from Real Simple: Meals made Easy
1/2 cup (2 oz.) crumbled feta
4 Tbsp. black-olive tapenade or paste
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 tsp. black pepper
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup fresh salsa (store bought works great), drained
5 oz. baby spinach
4 Tbsp. capers (optional)
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small bowl, combine feta and tapenade.
2. Rise chicken and pat it dry with paper towels. With a sharp knife, make a 2-inch slit in the thickest part of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Using a spoon, stuff some of the feta mixture into each pocket. Season the chicken with pepper.
3. Heat 2 Tbsp. of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the thicken and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking dish and bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
4. While chicken is baking, heat the remaining oil (1 Tbsp.) and add the salsa to the skillet, cook until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Add the spinach and cooking, tossing frequently, until barely wilted, about 1 minute.
5. Place spinach and salsa on individual plates, top with chicken, and sprinkle capers (if using). Serve with lemon wedges on the side.