10 ounces fresh spinach
8 ounces pasta (bow tie or curly)
4 Tbsp. sesame seeds
3 chicken breasts
lemon pepper to taste
1/4 red onion
1/4 - 1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
3 Tbsp. soy sauce
3 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
1/2 tsp. sesame oil
1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
1. Season chicken with lemon pepper and grill.
2. Cook pasta according to directions. Drain. Allow to cool.
3. Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Prepare dressing by shaking or whisking all ingredients together until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Add dressing just prior to serving (If anticipating left overs, only add dressing to individual plates).
For variety, try sun flower seeds, bean spouts, fried won ton wrappers.