Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Peach Mango Pineapple Salsa


Oh dear. Why do I do this to myself! I wait months and months to type a recipe up and by the time I want to use it again I can't find the paper I scribbled it on. This recipe was inspired from one I had at a church event but when I went to make it I didn't have the right ingredients. The alternative was also delightful so that was how we made it all summer. It was all done by approximation, so have at it.

Ingredients
tomatoes (fresh from the backyard!)
peaches
mangoes
fresh pineapple
cilantro
lime juice
jalapeƱo (original used Serrano peppers)
red onion or green onion
bit of salt


Combine all ingredients and refrigerate. Serve with tortilla chips, grilled chicken/fish/pork, quesadillas, enchiladas etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment